Instructions for lithium battery
1. Features of lithium battery: the charging mode of lithium battery is totally different from that of mobile phone battery; Lithium batteries have no memory and can be charged at any time, but do not overcharge.
2. Charge for the first time for 6-8 hours. After that, the green light of the charger is ok. The battery should be charged when the light gets dim, otherwise the battery will be damaged beyond repair easily.
3. It is specially suggested to use the "three-defense" charger with anti-overcharge, anti-reverse connection and anti-short circuit.
4. Do not use the battery for a long time, the battery should be fully charged and saved, and it should be charged and discharged again normally within three months or so.
Instructions for use of the flashlight
1. When using the flashlight, select the voltage and battery according to the requirements of the torch. Do not use the battery indiscriminately to avoid burning the circuit board.
2. In use, turn off the flashlight when the brightness of the flashlight changes significantly, so as to prevent the battery from overshooting.
3. Heat dissipation skills: during the operation of the torch, ensure heat dissipation. Strongly request battery full charge time, had better use second, such can let the lamp head of flashlight and battery get extend product life! Do not shine the flashlight directly into your eyes, so as not to affect your eyesight, especially children.
1. Check the battery: make sure the battery is energized and installed in the right direction. The batteries of different brands are not allowed.
2. Check the tail cover: ensure that the switch is tightened and in good contact with the tail cover; ensure that the copper column of the tail cover is in good contact with the metal piece of the tail cap; pay attention to whether the lamp holder is loose.