I. instructions for use of switches
1, the battery is inside the positive pole (the side of the lamp holder) and the negative pole is facing the outside (tail).
2. The switch is in the rear. The switch function is the switch function, and the light switch is the dimming function.
Two. Circuit board instructions
1. Our torch adopts advanced technology of voltage stabilization and constant current, which can effectively solve the requirement of voltage stabilization and constant current for LED torch.
2. Special tips: a. Do not overvoltage use, voltage should not exceed 4.2V; B. Battery positive root forward, do not invert, otherwise the board will burn; C. pay attention to control the change of the temperature of the flashlight to ensure heat dissipation; D. Non-professional personnel do not open the circuit board.
3, warranty instructions: open or processed circuit boards no longer warranty coverage.
Three. Instructions for the use of lithium batteries
1. Lithium battery characteristics: lithium battery and mobile phone battery charging is different; lithium battery has no memory, can be charged at any time, do not overcharge and discharge;
2, the first charge for 6 hours is the least. After that, it can be lit according to the green light of the charger.
3, special hints should be made to use "three defenses" chargers that have over charge, reverse connection and short circuit protection.
4. If you don't use the battery for a long time, you should keep the battery full and charge and discharge it again about three months.
Four. Instructions for the use of flashlights.
1. When using the torch, according to the requirements of the torch on the voltage and battery, do not use it indiscriminately, in order to prevent burning out the circuit board, different models, different voltage batteries do not use at the same time.
2. In use, when the brightness of the flashlight changes obviously, the flashlight should be turned off to prevent overdischarge of the battery.
3, heat dissipation technology: flashlight in the use process, to ensure heat dissipation. When the battery is full of electricity, it is strongly required to use a second gear first, so that the lamp holder and battery of the torch can be extended the life of the product; can not direct the light of the torch into people's eyes, super bright and dazzling, lest affect vision, especially children.
1. Check batteries: Make sure the batteries are electrified and loaded in the right direction. Do not use different brands of batteries. Do not mix old and new batteries.
2. Check the tail cover: Make sure the switch is tightened and contacted well, make sure that the copper pillar of the tail cover contacts well with the metal sheet of the pressure ring of the tail cover, and pay attention to whether the lamp holder is loose.